Skip to content

Dose of Hope: Psalm 18:1 FREE PRINTABLE

January 18, 2014

click through for a free printable from wearegospelgirls.comPsalm 18:1 FREE PRINTABLE (8x10) #dosesofhopeDownload full 8×10 printable here

I’m feeling pink (okay maybe I’ve been feeling pink for a while) and hearts like woah ever since spotting Kristin’s room reveal for her daughter’s new bedroom over on The Hunted Interior. Have you seen it yet? Swoon. I’d move in. And I’m pushing 32.

Anyway, Kim shot this verse over to me after some quiet time this past week, and I agreed it was a great pick. I love it’s simplicity. I might even try to make some more printables with this verse, because like all of God’s word, it’s.just.so.impactful. Calligraphy, anyone? I wish, we’ll see…

Click the banner on top of link to download the full resolution 8×10 if you like.

Happy weekend, guys!

Steph

psst, download more free printable here!

About these ads
6 Comments leave one →
  1. January 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Great verse!!

• Stephanie Oh permalink*
      January 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Yes! I’m so glad Kim picked this one.

2. January 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Thanks for making your verse of the week printable (I know you started doing that a while back, but I’m not sure that I ever said “thanks” for that!). This design is happy and adorable–it makes me anxious to pull out my February collection of mugs (I rotate my mugs out every month or two since my mug collection is ENORMOUS). The February mugs are all pink/purple and full of hearts, of course. Happy Weekend, Steph!

• Stephanie Oh permalink*
      January 19, 2014 11:22 pm

That’s so sweet, Courtney, thanks! Your mug collection sounds so fun. Happy weekend to you, too!

3. Krystle permalink
    January 20, 2014 11:28 am

So cute!!

• Stephanie Oh permalink*
      January 20, 2014 11:41 am

Thanks! Hope you’re having a good weekend.